§ 1. General Provisions
- POW-er Conference - Meeting of suppliers and buyers of processed fruits and vegetables , hereinafter referred to as “the Meeting”, shall be held on 8 March 2017 at the Ptak Warsaw Expo in Nadarzyn. Organiser’s Office: Al. Katowicka 62, 05-830 Nadarzyn, Hall A, phone. +48 22 721 60 62, www.pow-er.pl
- The Conference shall be organised by KJOW Sp. z o.o., Al. Katowicka 62, 05-830 Nadarzyn, NIP PL1181976336, KRS 0000321131
- The Organiser is obliged to prepare the Meeting, which includes lectures (Forum sessions), meetings with the Merchant Trade Centre (Kupieckie Centrum Handlu) exhibitors and the VIP zone. The Meeting begins at 9:00AM and lasts until 5:00PM.
- Lectures will be held according to the Forum Programme published on the Meeting official website. The Organiser reserves the right to make changes in the programme. The Organiser undertakes to publish up-to-date information about the Meeting on the official website.
- The Organiser provides the Participants with the opportunity to meet the representatives of the Merchant Trade Centre (KCH) exhibitors. The Organiser does not guarantee a permanent presence of the representatives of the Merchant Trade Centre (KCH) exhibitors at the stands. The Organiser does not decide on the sequence of meetings and their length, and does not take responsibility for the results of negotiations with the Merchant Trade Centre (KCH) representatives.
- The Organiser provides the Participants with refreshments: coffee break, lunch and buffet.
- Definitions of terms used in these Regulations:
- Organiser: KJOW Sp. z o.o., Al. Katowicka 62, 05-830 Nadarzyn, NIP 1181976336, KRS 0000321131,
- Registrant: natural or legal person making the registration of the Participant or Participants, and making the choice of a participation package,
- Advertiser: The Registrant who purchased advertising services as referred to in Annex 3 to these Regulations,
- Participant: person registered as part of a package of participation by the Registrant,
- Statement of participation in the POW-er 2017 implies the acceptance of these Regulations.
- These Regulations shall come in effect as of 10.10.2016
§ 2. Enrolment
- In order to participate in the Meeting, applicants are required to fill out on-line registration forms available at www.pow-er.pl
- Applications shall be submitted not later than 28 February 2017.
- The Registrant undertakes to complete the on-line registration form correctly and consistently with the facts. Presented data shall be consistent with the actual company/Participant status.
- The Organiser is not liable for damages resulting from the introduction to the registration form of incorrect data by the Registrant. The Organiser undertakes to conceal all information (data) received from the Registrant, excluding information designated to be entered in the Conference directory, referred to in Section 2.10.
- In accordance with these Regulations, filling out the form is tantamount to concluding an agreement with the Organiser. It also indicates the acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations, and the observance of order regulations and any other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organiser. The Participant shall, in addition, be obliged to cover the costs of the participation package.
- Costs of participation are set out in Annex 1 to these Regulations. Registration of more than one Participant gives the Registrant the right to obtain a 10% discount on the total cost of the selected package.
- During the promotional period (till 20 January 2017) The Registrant with the promotional coupon is entitled for the 300 złoty discount on the total cost of participation (total net value -300zł).Discount can not be combined with other promotions.
- The Registrant has access to the lectures (Forum sessions), meetings with Merchant Trade Centre (KCH) exhibitors, VIP zone, lunch, coffee breaks and buffet, referred to in point 1.6 of these Regulations.
- The Registrant shall have the right to add an extended, paid description of his/her company (according to the rates indicated in Annex 1) to the Meeting directory. The extended entry shall include the company's name, postal address, contact person, phone number, email address, website address and a description of up to 500 characters.
- Addition of an entry to the directory requires the submission of the statement of participation, careful completion of the boxes and consent to publication of presented data. In the case of completing the form later than 30 days before the Conference, the Organiser does not guarantee making the entry in the Meeting directory.
- Once the registration process is complete, the Organiser sends a message confirming the registration along with the pro forma inovoice. The invoice will be send via e-mail after receiving the payment. When is less than 30 days till the event the Organiser will send invoice without sending earlier pro forma invoice.
- During the Meeting, each registered Participant shall receive bag with conference materials and a badge indicating each package purchased.
§ 3. Advertising Services
- In order to take advantage of advertising services, please include a notification in the on-line registration form or contact the Organiser directly: tel+48 22 721 60 62.
- Available advertising services and their prices are specified in Annex 3.
- The choice of advertising space is related to the applications filing order. The Advertiser shall reserve the advertising space and cover its cost no later than 30 days before the Meeting.
- Graphic materials delivered by the Advertiser shall meet the technical requirements specified by the Organiser (Annex 3). CD with graphic materials shall be delivered directly to the Organiser’s office, or to the designated ftp address. In the case of failure to provide specific pattern information, the Organiser shall not consider complaints relating to the colour of printing.
- In the case of failure to meet the above requirements, the Organiser has the right to refuse to publish the advertisement.
- Advertisers agree to deliver leaflets, brochures and catalogues (to be used as the materials) no later than 10 days before the Meeting. The Organiser does not guarantee the distribution of advertising materials delivered after this deadline.
- Large format banners intended for installation on the Ptak Warsaw Expo premises shall meet technical requirements specified in Annex 3. In the case of failure to meet the above requirements, the Organiser has the right to refuse to publish the advertisement. Responsibility for installation and disassembly of banners shall lie with the Ptak Warsaw Expo.
- Forum lecture shall last for 15 minutes and its price is specified in Annex 3. The Advertiser shall introduce the speaker and the topic of a lecture no later than 10 February. In the case of exceeding the prescribed length of a lecture, the Organiser is likely to demand payment for an extended lecture proportionately to its length.
- If the Advertiser wishes to use a non-standard form of advertising that is not described by the Regulations and Annexes, he/she shall discuss it with the Organiser.
- It shall be prohibited to spread leaflets, brochures and catalogues, and other items functioning as advertisements, throughout the Meeting facility without the consent of the Organiser.
§ 4. Payments
- The Registrant is obliged to pay fees associated with participation in the Meeting according to the rates set by the Organiser. Fees shall be paid during the on-line registration via PayU (bank transfer or credit card).
- Bank transfer payment is possible, upon prior notice to the Organiser’s office. Payment shall be made within the period specified in the invoice. In payment matters, please contact the Organiser’s accounting office: tel+48 22 721 60 64.
- To benefit from discounts, the applicants shall register within the period of promotion determined by the Organiser (paragraph 2.7).
- The currency translation of EUR-PLN shall be executed according to the current EUR exchange rate set by the NBP (National Bank of Poland), in consideration of submission date.
- Any delay in payment under these Regulations shall give rise to the payment of interest at a rate equal to twice the rate of statutory interest.
- Making all payments specified by these Regulations shall be a condition for participation in the Meeting.
§ 5. Security and Maintenance
- Responsibility for the overall security of the Meeting facility shall lie with the Ptak Warsaw Center, which is authorised to take any control measures to ensure safety.
- The Organiser shall not insure and is not responsible for the damage, theft and loss of possessions and valuables belonging to the Participants, as well as for damages caused by the Participants and the force majure.
- Responsibility for the security of the Participants in the center and within the Conference site shall lie with the security service employed by the Ptak Warsaw Expo.
- Filming, recording and photographing without the consent of the Organiser shall be prohibited.
- Participants are financially liable for damage caused by themselves, both on the Meeting premises, and in the places of accommodation.
§ 6. Cancellation of Participation
- The Participant shall have the right to withdraw from participation in the Meeting and to obtain reimbursement of 50% of the paid amount. In order to obtain reimbursement, the Participant shall submit written notification of withdrawal from participation in the Meeting to the Organiser's office no later than 30 days before the Meeting. In the case of notifications received after this date, the Organiser shall not return the money.
- The Registrant has the right to change the Participants’ personal data which has been registered. For this purpose, the Registrant shall deliver the new personal data of Participants to the Organiser’s office no later than 14 days before the Meeting. Information submitted after this deadline might not acknowledged by the Organiser.
§ 7. Complaints
- Any claims by Participants to the Organiser shall be prepared in writing and sent by registered mail within 7 days from the date of the end of the Meeting. After the expiry of the above specified time, no claims will be considered.
- The participant's complaints arising from the implementation of the agreement do not entitle the Participant to delay the transmission of claims, in whole or in part.
- Any claims against the Organiser of the Conference by the Participants shall be submitted in writing by registered mail to the registered address of the Organiser.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of filing the claim.
§ 8. Protection of Personal Data
- The administrator of personal data collected for the POW-er 2017 is KJOW Sp. z o.o.
- Any person registering to participate in the Meeting has the right to control processed personal data , and, in particular the right to:
- determine the data administrator, the address of its seat and its full name,
- request to complete, update, or correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of its processing, or deletion, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- According to the Act on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101, item 926, as amended), the Organiser of the Conference does not provide, sell or lend personal data of the Participants to other people or institutions. Personal data provided by the Participant shall be treated as confidential and used solely for the purpose of communication between the Participant and the Conference Organisers.
§ 9. Final Provisions
- All the Participants have the right to use Ptak Warsaw Expo parking spaces for free for the duration of the Meeting. After entering the car park, a parking card shall be collected at the entrance gate. Free parking shall apply from 8:00AM on 8 March 2017 to 8:00PM on 9 March 2017. In the case of cars left at the parking lot outside the hours specified in these Regulations, the owners shall be obliged to cover the parking costs.
- The Participants shall cover the transport costs themselves.
- In the case of disturbing customary and accepted standards and serious breaches of the Regulations of the Meeting, the Organiser has the right to remove the Participant from the site of the Conference, by law enforcement officers.
- The organiser reserves the right - in the event of circumstances beyond his control - to cancel, or postpone the Meeting. If the Meeting does not take place due to reasons beyond the Organiser and on which he had no influence, the Participant is not entitled to any compensation or refund of any fees associated with attending the Meeting.
- The organizer reserves the right to use photos taken at the event in order to promote next editions.
- In any matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- Any disputes arising out of these Regulations shall be resolved by an appropriate court.